use Midi Signals to trigger computer-keyboard stroaks?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The MIDIWORLD Forum ]

Posted by roger107 on June 02, 2006 at 05:30:19:

Is there a tool I can use to convert standard midi-notes (from a USB-MidiKeyboard) into keystrokes on the PC-Keyboard? (eg. convert NOTE-35 into computer-keyboard 'F1')

Follow Ups:

This is the old MidiWorld Forum Archive
Please post messages on the New MidiWorld Forum