Re: Convert Wave into Midi

[ Follow Ups ] [ The MIDIWORLD Forum ]

Posted by Corinne on March 14, 2001 at 01:50:29:

In Reply to: Re: Convert Wave into Midi posted by henry on January 31, 2001 at 20:38:49:

In reply to:

there is a program called "azmid" surch for this in
any searchengine.

My answer:
The full name of the programme is "Amazing Midi". You can find it on any download site such as or or

Follow Ups: