Re: QSR - acsessing the Flash card sanmples?
In Reply to: QSR - acsessing the Flash card sanmples? posted by Clark Price on February 19, 2000 at 04:22:30:
If everything are ok and you have a right card that works with QS you must do this to access your new samples. (if this can't make you find the samples then 1. probably you have wrong card incompatible with QS 2. something went wrong when burning your samples (write protected card, wrong info in Soundbridge about midi in/out divices etc).
1. press "EDIT" button
2. now you see this on screen:
3. move cursor bellow "Snd Enable:"
4. Turn the wheel 2 clicks to the right.
5. now you see this on screen:
Group:..... (a name of some group)
6. move cursor bellow "....." (the name of the group)
7. Turn the wheel to the right. After some Groups you must see the Group "Rhythm". it is the last of internal groups.
8. After Group "Rhythm" you must see the new Group you created. When did you created? When you imported samples or INS files into Soundbridge they droped into one of the Soundbridge 8 directories. If you named the directory you drop into the samples you will see this name after the Group "Rhythm". If you didn't named the directory you will see a Group named "Noname" after the Group "Rhythm".
If you need anything more please write