Re: Effects in a MIX.
Posted by Sam on January 17, 1998 at 22:04:58:
In Reply to: Effects in a MIX. posted by Victor on January 16, 1998 at 21:27:18:
: Why are my patches sounding odd in MIX MODE?
1) Check which patch in the mix the effects come from, all programs will share this FX patch.
2) Check the FX bus for each program in the mix
3) check the FX level for each program. The mix send level supercedes the program send level
4) Sending pan messages to stereo patches usually makes them sound bad since this forces the sides to get summed, often resulting in phase cancellations.
5) If you're out of polyphony, you'll hear the stolen voice click on dropout when you sound new notes.