Oxygen 8 and more...
[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The MIDIWORLD Forum ]
Posted by Michael Redwine on May 23, 2006 at 06:11:25:
I am kind of new to this music production. I primarily work in Adobe Audition 2.0. I also do some work in Sound Forge 8. Also, I plan to purchase Acid Pro 6 and Pro-Tools M-Powered 7. My problem is that I own an M-Audio Oxygen 8 midi-controller. But, I cannot get it to work- at all
I am thinking about purchasing an M-Audio Axiom 25 to replace the Oxygen 8 because it looks like it is much more intuitive and is compatible with M-Audios Enigma software. That seems to be a good route for the midi-illiterate like myself.
I have a few questions:
1) Can I get the Oxygen 8 to work with Audition? If so how?
2) Will the Oxygen 8 work with Sound Forge? If so, how?
3) Will the Axiom 25 work any better with the programs I use or ones I plan to purchase? If so how?
4) Are there any video/online courses available for people like me?
Thank you for reading my long plea for help.
- Re: Oxygen 8 and more... Metryman 55 6/02/2006
- Re: Re: Oxygen 8 and more... Steve 12/04/2007
- Re: Re: Oxygen 8 and more... Steve 12/04/2007 (0)
Please post messages on the New MidiWorld Forum