Re: a little help

[ Follow Ups ] [ The MIDIWORLD Forum ]

Posted by Toclose on December 13, 2002 at 17:06:32:

In Reply to: a little help posted by Jesse on December 12, 2002 at 13:48:03:

: what is a midi controller?

The two MIDI controler called things :

1- All MIDI instruments can be called "MIDI controler"
like Controler Keyboard or MIDI Guitare or Breath controler.

2- The commands used by MIDI to change parameters in realtime.
like Volume Pan or Programe change there is 128 (not sure) of them predefinished.
Possibilty depending of the controled Hardware and more command is
editable with System Exclusive for special feature like learning no documented
Synth MIDI command sended.

Follow Ups: